My friend since forever, Amy, tagged me on her blog. I'm supposed to list 6 quirks (not that I have any quirks, mind you...) and then link back to her, and tag six more people. I am dumb enough that I don't actually know for sure how to link back to her- here goes my best attempt. If that works, the name Amy should link to her cute blog. We'll see...
Anyway, here goes... hmmm.... quirks.....
1. I hate cooked vegetables, with the exceptions of corn and green beans. I'll eat celery, carrots, broccoli... you name it, as long as it is raw. Then again, some might consider the fact that I also dislike tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, whipped cream, peppers, spinach, Mexican food, Chinese food, and most Italian food odd.
2. I can't sleep when I am camping. I don't mind the daytime part of camping, but once I get in bed, all I can do is think about the parts of me that might be dirty. I usually average 45 minutes to an hour of sleep during the night when I camp.
3. I almost never finish projects. I have enough fabric, paper, and beads to make bracelets for everybody in the world, sew them a quilt to sit under, and then scrapbook the process. But while I work on something or other nearly every day, I get bored and move onto something else the next day.
4. I am a serious cheapskate. I never buy anything without checking six store and fourteen websites to make sure I am getting a good deal. It's exhausting, but I get to buy lots more crap that way.
5. I mentally categorize everything into white trash and non-white trash. Everything. Types of cars and trucks, brands of soda, clothing designs. (For example, "People whose kids call 9-1-1 are white trash.") And I would like everyone to note (and by everyone, I mean Zane) that I have really cut back on my use of the term "white trash" on this blog, at great personal sacrifice and with much careful editing.
6. Poor grammar hurts my ears like fingernails on a chalkboard. I told Zane that we could move to Delta, but the minute one of my sweet babies came home from school and said, "I seen" or "We was" that we would have to move. So far, so good.
So there you go. Six quirks. I don't know if they are quirky or just weird. Now I tag the only friends I have who blog- Tana, Mandy, Lindsey, Carolyn, Shanna (or Rod), and Kelsie (by the way, welcome to the blogging world, Kelsie!)
3 comments:
Liss
Thanks for the welcome to the blogging world. I am quite enjoying myself getting mine started. Also, I loved your quirks part especially about white trash!
I am sooo glad you posted! I am also laughing at the white trash...
Okay, I hate to do this to you (not really, but I had to try to sound sincere) but you are tagged again! You can thank LeAnn :) But I find this tagging stuff actually makes you post more often on your blog, lololol
Love ya!
Post a Comment