Joleen forwarded this to me. It made me happy. I spent many happy minutes, in fact, thinking of all the trouble in my life that could have been avoided had everyone just followed this advice. 
This is a clipping from the Gazette that I've been saving for a few years. The kid on the left in the left hand picture is my cousin Jason (currently known as "Elder May" to the Jamaicans.) It just struck me as so funny that the Special Olympics headline fit so perfectly under his picture. I mean, clearly this article was about Delta Boy's soccer, but, man- if I were a mean sibling, I'd do some creative editing and frame that sucker.

And last, but not least, this little Lucy of mine. She's happy, and sweet, and smiley, and best of all- too little to pull off hats. I love this stage.

No comments:
Post a Comment