Friday, January 23, 2009

More Lucy...


Seriously- where did those first eight months go? She is so big. She can sit up, roll around, say "ma ma" when she spots me, and eat lots of foods (just not sweet potatoes, thank you very much.) And I have a sneaking suspicion that crawling is only moments away, as she is getting up on her knees.

I've had a run of bad luck and crappy days lately, but how bad can it be when you have that little face to look at all day every day. We love Lucy.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my heck, how cute! She is getting so big and I miss that little chubby girl.

Carolyn said...

Those have got to be the cutest eyes I have ever seen!

jessica said...

Melissa you are so creative! I love all of these Lucy photos!

Cade and Kelsie said...

Liss...she is so cute! I sadly don't think I've ever even met her...but she looks like a doll!

Rod Eskelson said...

melissa she is so cute i wish we could see you guys more often

finnwildon said...

Melissa,

I'm so excited that we have babies the same age. Finn turned 8 months yesterday. Just think they can date when they are older. J/K Anyway, your baby is beautiful!