Sunday, May 18, 2008

Finally, some pictures...

I always procrastinate uploading pictures because it takes me so long to complete my elaborate multiple cd and dvd burn process and saving to multiple hard drives. But today, I was too grouchy to be around people (i.e. my poor family) so I am hiding in the basement finishing up odds and ends of projects, including my uploads. So here we go...



This is Isaac getting in his new "big boy" bed with his new Superman sheets. He was the happiest kid. He wouldn't even let us put a blanket on top of him because it would "cover up all the pictures!"


Here's a new solution if you can't hear the television... just get out a stethoscope (in this case, the old reliable Fisher Price version) and hold it directly to the speaker on the television. He actually dozed off once while I was watching and dropped his arm, but quickly put it back on the speaker when he realized. You can't miss a minute of Spongebob, I guess.
The elementary school held a Luau party for a behavior reward thing, and both girls got to go. They had a ball getting their faces painted and dressing up.

This is Ruthie on her last day of school. She was a kindergarten superstar. She actually got a perfect score on the end of year assessment. She reads like a champ. Mrs. Hare was a wonderful teacher, and we're excited to continue to first grade next year.

Isaac fell asleep on the way home the other day. I can't really carry him (he's heavy, I'm fat...) so I sat him up on the sidewalk and sat by him to try to talk him awake. He was having none of it, however- he just rolled over and went back to sleep. I didn't actually leave him there to sleep- just long enough to take pictures, of course.

So there we go. I'm going back to pouting about being pregnant. More later.


No comments: