Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Weekend Stats...

Quality Market Anniversary parties attended: 1

Hot Dogs Purchased: 40 (Because if they give me a limit, and I wait in line, I am darn well going to get as many as possible. Although, technically, Mer and Ruthie waited in line. The conversation about that went something like this: Mer-"Why do you always make us wait in the hot dog line? Me- "Because that is precisely the reason I had children- so that they could wait in lines FOR me.")

Hot Dogs Eaten: 8 and 1 half

Hot Dogs Eaten by me personally: 2 (and the half)

Cotton Candies purchased: 25

Cotton Candies eaten: 9 (extended family helped with this one...)

Cotton Candy that will not be melted into a hard sugar lump in the morning: 0

Probability that I will save one more cotton candy from that sad fate before I go to bed: 100%

Odds that we will stop and buy more cotton candy tomorrow: 99.9%

Happy Easter, everybody!

3 comments:

Cade and Kelsie said...

That's my favorite part about Easter and probably always will be, even if I don't get to enjoy it! I am sad we missed the hot dogs and cotton candy...maybe next year we can stop by! Glad you got some though! Hope you had a great easter!

finnwildon said...

You are so clever! It sounds like you had a fabulous Easter. Hope things are going well for you and your family.

Steve said...

I wanted hot dogs and I didn't get any. That was the worst part of my Easter. I'm coming to Utah for Easter next year and I'll out-eat you guaranteed!