From my long absence this month in the blogging world. I was lucky enough to help with Coyote College in both third and first grades. The picture above is Meredith playing human foosball in the gym. Zane was in charge of that particular activity, so it was fun for him to get to be with Mer at school. Dads don't come in to help all that often.
Here's Ruthie blowing a ginormous bubble in one of her Coyote College groups. This isn't actually the group I helped with, I was just wandering. I hate to miss a cool picture.
This picture has got to be one of my favorites. Not because it's such a great picture, but you see Lucy? That's how she looks at her big brother. She adores him. She wants to know what he is doing and be with him. Someday I am going to blow this picture up, frame it, and use it to guilt trip Isaac into doing good things because he is the example Lucy will look up to. Luckily, he's a pretty darn good boy. (Unless he's been playing video games too long... then all bets are off.)I'll have to remember to post pictures of Meredith and her new friends Cha-cha Rumba and Curly Sue. (Pigs, if you didn't know- she's a pig farmer these days- until after the stock show.... at which point she will be a bacon eater... Can you make a whole pig into bacon?)
Also, keep those addresses coming if you want invites to the blog when it goes private in a week or so... whenever I get around to it....
3 comments:
kelsieak@hotmail.com thanks I love to see what's going on
reskelson@yahoo.com your pics are always so cute It couldnt be that your kids are adorable could it?
Truthfully, I haven't visited your blog for a long time because the time you found my blog I didn't put your blog link on my own blog right away, and then I kept meaning to . . . Ummm . . . Well, anyway, I am glad I popped over to your site before you went private. Please add me to your list of invitees, and I promise to visit more often. Speaking of visiting, if you are ever up my way I would love to actually have a real-life visit with you.
laudiedada@hotmail.com
Post a Comment