Monday, August 10, 2009

TWELVE!!!

Twelve loads of laundry today.... twelve! That is a lot of laundry. The only person without an overflowing basket of laundry to put away in the morning is Ruthie, and that is only because she just alternates between two outfits every day until they are walking around by themselves, what with the dirt and all, and I finally force her to change. Still, twelve load seems a bit excessive. I had to use the clothesline in shifts- I filled and emptied it three times, which is impressive, considering I have a fairly long, four rows of wire model that holds a lot. That's what I get for letting the laundry slide for a week and three days rather than the usual week.

Am so tired. Can't remember last time was so tired. Wish caffeine would help me stay up and finish work. Zane had temerity to point out that the Ensign had an article about the evils of caffeine I should read. Pointed out to him that:
A. Already read the article
B. Am totally immune to caffeine effects at this point
and
C. Thought of yummy Diet Coke is sole motivating factor for getting out of bed many mornings.

I should probably let work wait. Tomorrow is busy- sewing day, shopping day, taking kids to Primary water party day... I think work will have to wait until Wednesday.

1 comment:

Rod Eskelson said...

hang in there we need to get together are you heading this way for swiss days?